COMBAT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The success of detection and threat response is strongly
influenced by the technology and the ability of the sensor
system and the weaponry possessed by a battleship whereas
theeffectiveness and efficiency is determined by a system that
integrates sensors and weapons
CMS is able to meet the operational needs of battle such as:
• Perform processing of data from various sensors into information
related to navigation, potential threat and
the reaction can be done to stifle the threat.
• Provide a comprehensive visualization of the tactical combat situations.
• Provide a means to carry out the reaction effectively and efficiently
through a system owned weapons.
• Provide a means to coordinate with other units in a battle groups, such
as the exchangetarget data, orders, etc.
• OMG DDS Compliant Middleware
• IHO S-57 and S-63 Compliant
• Software-Based Radar Scan
• Multi Hypothesis Tracking (MHT)
• C/Java Development
• Supported Interface Protocols
• Picture Compilation
• Naval Gunfire Support
• Air Control
• Firing Control System